Thursday, November 12, 2009

THE IMNU MASTERMINDS WIN IT ALL

Here is the story of three consecutive wins.It looks that IMNU has been bitten by the quiz bug really hard.And the air is not just in the campus but is fast spreading.

The team consisting of Karan Chawla MBA(FT-I) and Vipul Yadav MBA(FT-I) stood 2nd in the sports quiz held at MICA on 7 November 2009.Also the IMNU team of Karan Chawla MBA(FT-I) and Dhaval Thakker of MBA(FT-II) came 2nd in the business quiz held at MICA on 8 November 2009. These quizzes included teams from IIM-A, IIM-I, SPJIMR, MICA, IMT-G etc. One of the teams that was defeated in the business quiz were the International runners up at Tata Crucible 2009 – India’s biggest college quiz.

Also our team of Karan Chawla MBA(FT-I) and Vipul Yadav MBA(FT-II) also won the business quiz held at IBS, Ahmedabad on 6 November 2009.

Cheers to the winners and the IMNUites,keep on strengthening the conviction "WE ARE THE BEST."

No comments:

Post a Comment